Thursday, August 20, 2009

and We're Off....

...to a GREAT START!! As of today, Thursday - Aug 20th, each class has received @least 1 puzzle piece in the quest to complete the puzzle 1st. A little friendly competition never hurts...so as a "class" reward system, each class has a 25 piece puzzle they are to completely put together..the catch is ...they have to earn the puzzle piece. How do they do that? By working together as a class, by staying on task as a class, by participating as a class. By doing this, they have to receive a piece of the puzzle. Seems easy.....right? sure....the flip-side is....if I can give a piece of the puzzle for "great" class behavior, I can also take it away (if necessary!). From what I can see, I'd better start saving up my money now. Looks like this might just be way too easy! LOL! :o) Check back later for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment